- Moonlight Movies
- Go Mt Airy Supper Sessions
- Business Expo
- Autumn on the Avenue
- Shopping Happy Hour
- Small Business Saturday
- Decemberfest: Made in Mt. Airy
For Small Business Saturday 2023, we’re hosting a Go Mt. Airy Shopping Crawl! Come out Saturday, November 25 to any of the participating stores (listed below), where you can pick up a passport to get stamped as you go.
If you collect 8 stamps or more, you win a special Mt. Airy holiday ornament! Even better, you can experience the satisfaction of shopping locally and supporting the small business owners who keep our neighborhood so vibrant.
What: Go Mt. Airy Shopping Crawl at local businesses
When: Saturday, November 25 during business hours
Where: See the list of participating businesses below! You can start anywhere – just ask for a Shopping Crawl passport, and get it stamped at every business you stop into. If you make it to 8 or more businesses, you can turn in your passport and get a Mt. Airy-themed holiday ornament! Submit your passport by emailing a photo of it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or placing it in our dropbox at 6703 Germantown Ave., at the back of the building behind PFCU.
Many of the shops on our list will have special offers, refreshments, pop-ups and more happening for Small Business Saturday. Get your holiday shopping done early with a fun day of shopping in Mt. Airy!
Please Note: Learning My Way Montessori at 6341 Germantown Ave. will be offering childcare during this event so parents can enjoy a day of fun & shopping. Registration is limited to 17 children between the hours of 10am-7pm. The cost is $25/child, with 25% off the second child and 50% off the third child. To sign up, families can complete the Parents’ Night Out form.
PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES (Listed from South to North on Germantown Ave.):
- ARTrageous Brush & Flow–Painting, discounted gifts, light bites and door prizes
- The Frosted Fox Cake Shop–10% off Meri Meri holiday and gift items
- Grocery Outlet
- Pax Flora Goods–One-year anniversary celebration with bubbly & treats, discounts on vintage clothing
- Ruby Mountain Goods–Pop-up with KB Clay (local ceramicist) and Earthside Provisions (local maker of herbal teas, soups, etc.), giveaways and discounts
- Needles & Bolts–25% off select items in store and online; spend $50 and spin the wheel for a free prize!
- Move With Love–15% off all class packs (some exclusions apply) + MWL merch 11/25-12/3
- Cut & Sew PHL–Handmade wreaths with Jewells in Bloom, new prints from Golden Key Prints, apple cider & baked goods
- Martini Bikini Waxing
- Vera Doyle–Free gift with purchase of $25 or more
- Queen Eyes Company–New fall/winter spa pedicure menu! Call for an appointment: 267.336.3443
- Owen’s Antiques
- The Juice Room
- Trattoria Moma
- Toska Restaurant & Brewery–Come by for brunch 10-2 to fuel your shopping! Open regular hours.
- Rothe Florists–Free coffee & donuts
- The Shop on the Ave
- Bar Lizette
- McMenamin’s Tavern
- Queenie’s Pets–Holiday raffle, apple cider & donuts
- Avenues Cafe
Off the Avenue:
- Wild Hand–New yarns, double Fiber Folk points, giveaways, $200 raffle, and more
- Kelbourne Woolens–Come in for a free craft supply pack that includes KW Stitch Markers, a KW Darning Needle, and a Tape Measure all packaged in a cute little muslin bag.
- High Point Cafe–$1 off your Drink with any Food Purchase
- Weaver’s Way
- Mt. Airy Tap Room