Since the original formation of the Business Association in 2012, Mt. Airy CDC has been able to extend its business development and marketing activities throughout the neighborhood.
The Go Mt. Airy Business Association (GMABA) focuses equally on sustaining local businesses and inviting new businesses to the area.
Our vision with the Association is to help promote, educate, and sustain local businesses. We do that through a number of channels, including networking events, workshops designed specifically for small businesses, promotion through our popular Go Mt. Airy social media channels, and more. Mt. Airy CDC has also created festivals and events like Supper Sessions on the Avenue, Moonlight Movies, Autumn on the Avenue, and previously Street Fare and Final-ly Friday, all of which provide key marketing opportunities for businesses while shining a spotlight on the neighborhood.
The Go Mt. Airy Business Association comes in two levels of membership packages, tailored to fit your needs. The benefits and rates are as follows:
- Biannual social media posts on Go Mt. Airy social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Business directory listing
- Job Postings
- Monthly networking events to connect with fellow business owners
- Subscription to exclusive member B2B newsletter
- Subscription to Business Outreach newsletter
- Annual member appreciation happy hour event
- Free monthly business resource workshops (2017 included workshops from PIDC, KIVA, Phila. Commerce Dept., and more)
- Discounted quarterly business development workshops (2017 included QuickBooks Online, Business Canvas Model, and more)
- The opportunity to host or present your own workshop to the Association or to the general community
- Access to a free shared table at Go Mt. Airy events, or discounted table of your own
- 10% off use of Work Mt. Airy conference room
- Discounted access to full-color production printer