Since the rebirth of the Business Association in 2012, Mt. Airy CDC has worked to extend its business development and marketing activities throughout the neighborhood.
The Go Mt. Airy Business Association focuses on supporting and sustaining local businesses, as well as inviting new businesses to the area.
Our vision with the Business Association is to help promote, educate, and sustain local businesses. We do that through a number of channels, including networking events, workshops designed specifically for small businesses, promotion through our popular Go Mt. Airy social media channels and newsletter, and more. Mt. Airy CDC has also created festivals and events like Supper Sessions on the Avenue, Monday Market & Beer Garden, Autumn on the Avenue, and previously Street Fare and Final-ly Friday, all of which provide key marketing opportunities for businesses while shining a spotlight on the neighborhood.
If you’d like to opt in to our Business Text Alert service, please text ‘BIZALERT‘ (no quotes) to 215-515-4165. We will only send out important or urgent messages.
Membership in the Go Mt. Airy Business Association is tailored to fit your needs. The benefits and rates are as follows:
- Social media posts on Go Mt. Airy outreach channels (Facebook with 10,460+ followers, Instagram with 7,380+ followers, newsletter with 3,900+ opt-in subscribers) – Numbers as of May 2021
- Opportunity to host a #GoMtAiryTakeover on Instagram with up to three posts
- Opportunity to star in a Go Mt. Airy Facebook Spotlight
- Business Directory listing (updated weekly)
- Opportunity to list as one of the monthly Featured 10 businesses on the new Go Mt. Airy Card
- Job Postings
- Business Workshop Series: This is an opportunity for you to share your skillset and expertise with the Mt. Airy community. These virtual workshops will be free for the community, but you can market or sell your products and services during these events.
- Quarterly full-page ad in Mt. Airy Local & Chestnut Hill Local: Four times a year, through a partnership with the publishers of the Chestnut Hill Local, we take out a full-page ad that includes the name, address, phone number and website of all Go Mt. Airy Business Association members in good standing. (10,000 copies distributed weekly)
- Subscription to Business Outreach newsletter
- Subscription to exclusive member B2B newsletter
- Access to a Business Association members-only Facebook group
- Monthly networking events to connect with fellow business owners*
- Annual member appreciation happy hour event*
- Accelerated review of your application to the PhillyiHub program
- Letters of recommendation upon request
- Access to a free shared table at Go Mt. Airy events, or discounted table of your own*
- Business Workshop Series: See Above
*These benefits are suspended due to COVID-19.
- 10% off use of Work Mt. Airy conference room
- And more