Since the rebirth of the Business Association in 2012, Mt. Airy CDC has worked to extend its business development and marketing activities throughout the neighborhood.
The Go Mt. Airy Business Association focuses on supporting and sustaining local businesses, as well as inviting new businesses to the area.
Our vision with the Business Association is to help promote, educate, and sustain local businesses. We do that through a number of channels, including networking events, workshops designed specifically for small businesses, promotion through our popular Go Mt. Airy social media channels and newsletter, and more. Mt. Airy CDC has also created festivals and events like Supper Sessions on the Avenue, Moonlight Movies, Autumn on the Avenue, and previously Street Fare and Final-ly Friday, all of which provide key marketing opportunities for businesses while shining a spotlight on the neighborhood.
If you’d like to opt in to our Business Text Alert service, please text ‘BIZALERT‘ (no quotes) to 215-515-4165. We will only send out important or urgent messages.
Membership in the Go Mt. Airy Business Association is tailored to fit your needs. The benefits and rates are as follows:
- Social media posts on Go Mt. Airy outreach channels (Facebook, Instagram, newsletter)
- Opportunity to host a #GoMtAiryTakeover on Instagram with up to three posts in a day
- Opportunity to star in a Go Mt. Airy Facebook Spotlight
- Business Directory listing
- Job Postings
- Weekly Drop-in Hours with our Corridor Manager: Ask questions, get access to resources and support.
- Business Workshop Series: This is an opportunity for you to share your skillset and expertise with the Mt. Airy community. These virtual workshops will be free for the community, but you can market or sell your products and services during these events.
- Quarterly ad in Mt. Airy Local & Chestnut Hill Local: Four times a year, through a partnership with the publishers of the Chestnut Hill Local, we take out an ad that promotes the Go Mt. Airy Business Association. (10,000 copies distributed weekly)
- Subscription to exclusive Business Association Member newsletter
- Access to a Business Association members-only Facebook group
- Monthly networking events to connect with fellow business owners
- Annual member appreciation happy hour event
- Accelerated review of your application to the PhillyiHub program
- Letters of recommendation upon request
- Access to a free shared space at Go Mt. Airy events, or discounted space of your own
- Business Workshop Series: See Above
- 10% off use of Work Mt. Airy conference room
- And more