Since the rebirth of the Business Association in 2012, Mt. Airy CDC has worked to extend its business development and marketing activities throughout the neighborhood.
The Go Mt. Airy Business Association focuses on supporting and sustaining local businesses, as well as inviting new businesses to the area.
Our vision with the Association is to help promote, educate, and sustain local businesses. We do that through a number of channels, including networking events, workshops designed specifically for small businesses, promotion through our popular Go Mt. Airy social media channels and newsletter, and more. Mt. Airy CDC has also created festivals and events like Supper Sessions on the Avenue, Monday Market & Beer Garden, Autumn on the Avenue, and previously Street Fare and Final-ly Friday, all of which provide key marketing opportunities for businesses while shining a spotlight on the neighborhood.
Go Mt. Airy Business Association Calendar
If you’d like to opt in to our Business Text Alert service, please text ‘BIZALERT‘ (no quotes) to 215-515-4165. We will only send out important or urgent messages.
Membership in the Go Mt. Airy Business Association is tailored to fit your needs. The benefits and rates are as follows:
- Social media posts on Go Mt. Airy outreach channels (Facebook with 10,200+ followers, Instagram with 6,600+ followers, newsletter with 3,900+ opt-in subscribers)*
- Opportunity to take over our Instagram account for a day with up to three posts
- Business Directory listing
- Opportunity to list as one of the monthly Featured 10 businesses on the new Go Mt. Airy Card
- Job Postings
* – Numbers as of December 2020
- Subscription to Business Outreach newsletter
- Subscription to exclusive member B2B newsletter
- Access to a Business Association members-only Facebook group
- Monthly networking events to connect with fellow business owners*
- Annual member appreciation happy hour event*
- Free monthly business resource workshops (past workshops have included those from PIDC, Phila. Commerce Dept., Univest, and more)
- Accelerated review of your application to the PhillyiHub program
- Letters of recommendation upon request
- Discounted quarterly business development workshops (past workshops have included Google My Business, QuickBooks Online, Business Canvas Model, and more)
- The opportunity to host/present your own workshop to the Association or to the community*
- Access to a free shared table at Go Mt. Airy events, or discounted table of your own*
*These benefits are suspended due to COVID-19.
- 10% off use of Work Mt. Airy conference room
- And more