Consider joining Community Integrated Services, the largest local supported employment provider, as we empower people with disabilities through individualized employment opportunities. Through creativity, flexibility, and community collaboration, CIS provides individualized, person-centered support and training to help individuals with disabilities attain their employment goals.
The Employment Trainer manages a small caseload of individuals with disabilities in community-based jobs. They maintain a relationship with participants, employers and families to achieve meaningful employment.
- Provide individualized support and instruction to participants in all stages of their job placement.
- Work with employers to design individualized training plans, task lists, and fading plans in accordance with job requirements and the Participant’s needs.
- Develop and maintain a Task List and Training Plan for each working participant.
- Gather detailed information on each task the Participant is to complete, the type of assistance needed, strategies on fading, and identify natural supports.
- Analyze and develop support strategies that may be used by the participant do their job tasks. Emphasis on those most natural to the workplace.
- Provide travel training, as needed, to the CIS office or to new place of employment.
- Work effectively with your team members, members of the business development team, benefits counseling team, and CIS employees in specialized areas to support participants in the best possible way.
- Maintain a detailed record of on-site performance by completing daily case notes.
- Update participant information as needed.
- Obtain participants schedules and report all schedules and appointments to the scheduling team via the central appointment and Participant schedule forms by the required due date. Report any changes to the scheduler immediately.
- Maintain frequent contact with the participant and families. Update other key team members on the participants you share.
- Follow schedule as it is sent and alert team members to changes. When scheduled for caseload time, communicate with your supervisor.
- Participate in meetings when scheduled.
- Contribute to own skills and knowledge by attending and completing assigned training.
- Provide job coaching services as needed.
- Train other coaches at job sites, as needed.
- Report any unusual incidents or employer concerns immediately.
- Consistently, provide written, verbal, and electronic communication to our participants, employers, families, funders, and other CIS team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities that are required. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Associate or bachelor’s Degree preferred (four year college or technical school).
- 1 plus years of experience in Education, Social Services or Business preferred.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Possess valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must have access to an automobile and internet access at home.
- Able to pass all required background checks.
- Must be fully vaccinated or in the process of getting fully vaccinated.
Community Integrated Services (CIS) is an equal opportunity employer. CIS does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Community Integrated Services human resource team members via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Human Resources by email at email@example.com, by phone at 215-238-7411 in PA or 302-376-8259 in DE or by fax 215-238- 7423 in PA or 302-491-4970 in DE
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.