Consider joining Community Integrated Services, the region’s leading supported employment provider, as we empower people with disabilities through individualized employment opportunities. Through creativity, flexibility, and community collaboration, CIS provides individualized, person-centered support and training to help individuals with disabilities attain their employment goals.
The Employment Coach provides quality support for individuals with disabilities at their community-based job. By helping to create and promote strong work systems, the goal is to help the participant become as independent as possible.
- Review the Task List and Fading Plan for each participant you are scheduled to work with before your shift.
- Provide travel training as needed, to the CIS office or to new place of employment.
- Work effectively with your team members, members of the business development team, benefits counseling team, and CIS employees in specialized areas to support participants in the best possible way.
- Maintain a detailed record of on-site performance by completing case notes daily.
- Obtain participants schedules and report all schedules and appointments to the scheduling team by the required due date. Report any subsequent changes to the scheduler immediately
- Follow schedule as it is sent and alert appropriate people of any changes.
- Read and respond, if needed, to all CIS emails and text messages in a timely manner.
- Participate in meetings when scheduled.
- Train other coaches at job sites, as needed.
- Report any unusual incidents or employer concerns immediately.
- Contribute to own skills and knowledge by attending and completing assigned training.
- Performs other duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities that are required. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 1 plus years of experience in Education, Social Services or Business preferred.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Possess valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must have access to an automobile and internet access at home.
- Able to pass all required background checks.
- Must be fully vaccinated or in the process of getting fully vaccinated.
Community Integrated Services (CIS) is an equal opportunity employer. CIS does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Community Integrated Services human resource team members via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Human Resources by email at email@example.com, by phone at 215-238-7411 in PA or 302-376-8259 in DE or by fax 215-238-7423 in PA or 302-491-4970 in DE.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.