Bakery Sales Associate
Bredenbeck’s Bakery is looking to expand the front of house team. Bredenbeck’s is a small family business, with growing demand. The ideal candidate is hard-working, has an appreciation for sweets, and has a friendly, approachable personality. FULL AND PART TIME WORK AVAILABLE.
To greet and serve customers at Bredenbeck’s Bakery. This position requires an energetic personality who enjoys working as a team and with people of all ages. The Bakery Sales Associate must provide quality customer service to both walk-in and telephone customers. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to stocking store products, packing orders, demonstrating knowledge of products and prices, and maintaining store cleanliness. The Bakery Sales Associate will need to have the ability to stand for long periods of time and walk up and down a spiral staircase. The Bakery Sales Associate will be supervised by the Bakery Manager(s).
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Greeting and serving walk-in and telephone customers in a helpful and friendly manner
2. Maintaining knowledge of products, prices, and seasonal brochures
3. Operating the POS system for both cash and credit orders
4. Stocking the store, packing orders, and traying cookies
5. Maintaining cleanliness of store
6. Folding boxes and restocking supplies
7. Maintaining knowledge of ice cream parlor operations
8. Working with customers to design their custom treats
*Since we are a small family-owned business, full responsibilities are not limited to the core job responsibilities listed above. Additional duties to support the business may be required as necessary.
Bredenbeck’s Bakery is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work team.
To apply for this job please visit bredenbecks.com.