First Time Homebuyer Workshop: November 7, 2019
- This event has passed.
About this Event
Learn everything you need to know to become a successful first-time homebuyer! Our experienced and knowledgeable housing counseling staff will cover:
- How to improve your credit scores and prepare a spending plan
- The mortgage lending process
- What’s in a sales agreement
- Inspections, insurance, and why you need them
- Available assistance for down payment and closing costs
Workshops are Thursdays at 5:30pm at Mt. Airy CDC’s office (6703 Germantown Avenue, Suite 200).
Free to attend but must register: